Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Order by 29 Nov for Christmas Delivery!



Christmas is fast approaching. 

This weekend I noticed constellations of glittering baubles hanging from our local shopping mall's ceilings like celestial bodies.  Can it really be that time of year again?  

As of today, there are 62 days until Christmas.  That's just over two months to make plans, buy gifts, and try to complete all those forgotten (or ignored) New Year's resolutions. (I have a few, I think I might discreetly erase them from my list, and then no one will know...) 

Are you making your Christmas lists and checking them twice?  

One thing you might want to add to your list is that you have 37 days to purchase prints from my Etsy shop and be guaranteed of delivery anywhere in the world before Christmas. Make sure you buy your prints by 29 November. 

My prints make perfect gifts for the young at heart or anyone who needs a bit of courage or inspiration. They have a magical quality to uplift the soul.  

So check out my etsy shop HERE, and add your favourite prints to your wish-list.  Send a few hints to your nearest and dearest, or if you want to be very sure of getting the one you want, you can buy it for yourself.  (Confession: I sometimes buy myself gifts, it's all part of being gentle with myself...)

Let me know if you have a favourite print in the comments section.  And also, I want to expand my range of PDF printables (lists, calendars, invitations, etc) for 2014, what would you like to see?  

{Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying}

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jane. Your work is lovely! I favorited and am following you on Etsy.

    www.jaimelovesstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your illustrations are so beautiful!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jane! I'm heading over to check out your Etsy page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jane! I'm heading over to check out your Etsy page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your prints!
    You're so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. I recently made myself a blog. It's not so popular, but I hope to be seen.
      If you could please go the link below and look over it, and leave an opinion through a comment, I would enjoy more, regardless of this comment.
      Link: http://fashionnboutique.blogspot.ro/

      Thank you. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, Jane!

    My husband and I are in love with the two owls and we're going to buy it as a house warming gift to ourselves and our family. His family grew up with the Wise Old Owl poem as a reminder of what was important to them.

    Our hope is to have it in the dining room, a gentle symbol of listening and important matters- during meal times and all times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great thing :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day bright with sunshine. I try to respond to each comment on your own blogs. Who knows I might make a few new friends along the way! X Jane