- It is over 200 pages long
- Our family recipe for gingersnaps goes back at least 4 generations!
- It took us just one month to design (but over a year to collect all the recipes)
- We included Low German (plautdietsch) songs and rhymes that we used to sing as children
- I did a watercolour illustration of a favourite recipe for each title page
- Each watercolour features yellow gingham, because our grandmother had a beautiful yellow gingham apron.
Note: In order to be able to see it you will have to visit my blog, for some reason Issuu doesn't work in feed readers or facebook.